Welcome to the Burnside Gorge Community Association
A Unique & Innovative Community Centre
Need Financial Advice?
BGCA will be hosting a weekly Financial Clinic on Wednesdays, from 2-3pm. Appointments are booked in 15 minutes increments. Financial advice provided by Frank Moore, BSEE, MBA with Investors Group Financial Services. All financial issues welcome, from simple budgeting to estate planning. Call 250-388-5251 to reserve a space!
October 21: All Candidates Meeting and Mayoral Forum
Thank you for attending the All Candidates Meet & Greet! The mayoral forum can be viewed here: http://youtu.be/XI71k-E9ZR4
Yoga Classes at BGCA - Don't miss out!
This activity is proven to lower blood pressure, slow heart rate, improve concentration, increase flexibility and strength, decrease stress levels, lower cholesterol and increase immune system function. So what's stopping you from signing up? We have you covered at Burnside Gorge with a variety of yoga classes at different times to suit your needs. Check out our hatha flow yoga, yin yoga, early am yoga and gentle yoga for 50+. Want to do your yoga practice at home? Sign up for an informative workshop on Sat Sept 20th on "Bringing your Practice Home". Call 250-388-5251 to register for yoga classes - registered program and drop-in options.
Youth Centre Drop In
Wednesday 5-8pm Ages 12-14 yrs
Thursday 5-8pm Family Dinner & Drop-In, see age ranges/times below
Friday 5-8pm Ages 15-18 yrs
Family Dinner and Drop-In night for ages 7 – 18yrs
- Family Centre Drop-In 6-7pm For children 0-6 yrs (if accompanied by parent)
- Youth Centre Drop-In 6-7pm For children 7-11 yrs (if accompanied by parent)
- Youth Centre Drop-In 5-8pm Youth 12-18 yrs may attend unaccompanied
For information on youth programs, contact Justine Will, Youth Recreation Programmer: 250-388-5251, ext 254.
Please check out the new facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CliffsideatBurnsideGorge?ref=hl and like us!
Help Us Stay Afloat on the Harbour
- live or work in the Burnside Gorge community?
- have a desire to support the Burnside Gorge community?
- want to be involved in making Burnside Gorge a safer and more attractive community?
- have a passion for the Victoria harbour's commercial vitality?
- want to actively participate in supporting activities and commerce in the Victoria harbour?
If you answered yes to the above questions, the Board of Directors for the Burnside Gorge Community Association would like you to apply to join us and represent the community in a local harbour association!
Youth Self Sufficiency Program featured on Shaw TV Victoria
The Youth Self Sufficiency program supports youth in Ministry care, on Youth Agreements or without supports as they transition into adulthood. Visit our Media Page or click here to learn more about the YSS program.