Welcome to the Burnside Gorge Community Association
A Unique & Innovative Community Centre
BGCA is operating with Summer Facility Hours. We'll be closing early during the week and closed weekends and stat holidays.
Mon - 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tue - 7:30am - 7:30pm
Wed - 7:30am - 5:30pm
Thu - 7:30am - 9:00pm
Fri - 7:30am - 9:00pm
Sat/Sun - closed
closed for Labour Day
7:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday (subject to change)
The Family Centre and Cliffside Youth Centre will be closed August 25-September 5. Drop-in programs will resume the week of September 8.
Youth Centre Hours
End of Summer Closure
The Youth Centre Drop-In will be closed in the last week of August (August 25-29)
and the first week of September (Sept 1-5), re-opening on Wednesday, Sept 10th.
Wednesday 5-8pm Ages 12-14 yrs
Thursday 5-8pm Family Dinner & Drop-In, see age ranges/times below
Friday 5-8pm Ages 15-18 yrs
Family Dinner and Drop-In night for ages 7 – 18yrs
- Family Centre Drop-In 6-7pm For children 0-6 yrs (if accompanied by parent)
- Youth Centre Drop-In 6-7pm For children 7-11 yrs (if accompanied by parent)
- Youth Centre Drop-In 5-8pm Youth 12-18 yrs may attend unaccompanied
For information on youth programs, contact Justine Will, Youth Recreation Programmer: 250-388-5251, ext 254.
Please check out the new facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CliffsideatBurnsideGorge?ref=hl and like us!
Help Us Stay Afloat on the Harbour
- live or work in the Burnside Gorge community?
- have a desire to support the Burnside Gorge community?
- want to be involved in making Burnside Gorge a safer and more attractive community?
- have a passion for the Victoria harbour's commercial vitality?
- want to actively participate in supporting activities and commerce in the Victoria harbour?
If you answered yes to the above questions, the Board of Directors for the Burnside Gorge Community Association would like you to apply to join us and represent the community in a local harbour association!
Youth Self Sufficiency Program featured on Shaw TV Victoria
The Youth Self Sufficiency program supports youth in Ministry care, on Youth Agreements or without supports as they transition into adulthood. Visit our Media Page or click here to learn more about the YSS program.
We have spaces available in our Preschool Program for ages 3.5 years and up. Preschool runs Monday through Friday from 9am-12pm. Call 250-388-5251 for inquiries and registration!
Family Self-Sufficiency program now accepting applications
Spaces are now available for a new session of our popular financial literacy education program. If you are living in subsidized housing with at least one dependent child, are worried about your financies and want to take control of your money and move forward, contact us today.