In This Issue: March-April 201728 Feb 2017
Burnside Gorge Community News:
March-April 2017 | Vol. 31, No. 2
- IN THIS ISSUE -
- March 20 - Community Meeting Notice: The Association is seeking feedback on a proposal from the owner of 584 John St.
- April 19 - Burnside Gorge Business Mixer: BGCA will be hosting a business mixer with Max Furniture/Ruffell & Brown.
- May 27 - Selkirk Waterfront Festival: Volunteers needed! Vendor applications for food service and artisan craft market now open.
- A Letter from PHS Community Services on the Super 8 Motel
- City of Victoria Council Update from Geoff Young
- Help Victoria Police Keep Our Community Safe By Being A Good Witness
- Burnside OSC Visit a Woodworkers Shop
- Recreation & Education programs: new programs for all ages
- Spring Break camps for ages 5-15
Read all about it! Click the eNews PDF link below: